Monday 6 December 2010

I sell my Music Scores

It was a suggestion from Susan Cabral, a Boston's artist.
She told me:"why you don't sell you music score ? You should do".
yes, it's true. In order to permit others to play my music.
The issue was: how ?
Because there are not so many websites where you can do something like that in a reliable way.

Well, I found one in Switzerland. It looks alike very serious one. I could publish my biography, I could publish my music scores that, with a very cheap price can be sold, I could add some picture made from my photographer friend: Sher Bahadur Chhantyal.

In other words, I started to publish them.
It's not an easy operation, because I have to prepare not only the score for the Conductor, but also each part for the Musicians.

From now on, you van find some of them here: http://tormyvancool.musicaneo.com, so that from now on you can start to play some my piece too :)
The other pieces will be available at soon I have time to create all the necessary .PDF

No comments: