Thursday 29 April 2010

A kid, a mom, a father and god

A kid asked to his mom:"Why do you are crying ?"
She answered:"Because I'm a woman"
Kid:"I don't understand"
His mom took him between her arms and told him:"And you can never understand ..."
Later on the kid asked to his father:"Whay mama is crying ?"
The father answered:"All women crying without a real reason"
That's what the father was able to answer to him.
When the kid became adult, asked to God:"Lord, why women cry so easily ?"
God answered:When I created the woman, she should be really special.
I gave her strong shoulders in order to be able to carry the whole wheight of the world ... They are also anought soft
to be confortable.
I gave her the strongness to doante the life, the force to accept the refuse often given her from her children.
I gave her the strongness in order to give ehr the possibility to go on even if all the others are giving up.
The energy to take care about her family without thinking to sickness and fatigue.
I gave her the sensibility to give lov to her children. An inconditioned love, even when tehy are huring her hardly.
I gave her the strongness to tollerate her husband with his own wiknesses and to stay aside him whithout give up.
Finally, I gave her tears ... to use when she feel the needs.
Look, the beautiness of a woman is not in her dresses nor in her face or in her hair ... the beautiness of a woman is inside her eyes. That's the door to her heart, the door where the Love is.
And often it's just with the tears that you can see goin on her heart"

No comments: